ARE YOU READY TO...
Learn who you are
Discover what you're good at
Figure out how to live a fulfilling life?
ARE YOU EXCITED TO BECOME...
The confident woman God made you to be
A passionate, purposeful, fulfilled, inspiring woman/mama/boss babe/entrepreneur/writer/student/traveler/creative/friend
An all-around amazing, wonderful, one-of-a-kind difference maker?!
This is the most comprehensive program to design your purposeful life in the next month or less!
By taking this course, you will…
- get 21 concise video modules and 3 exercises, along with a comprehensive workbook (together worth over $900)
- speed up the process of figuring out what to do with your life so you can stop wondering and start living
- discover your God-given strengths and passions, so you can pursue the things that make you you in order to find fulfillment and meaningful work
- learn how to become more confident and trusting in the face of uncertainty and doubt so you can achieve your big dreams
- know where you're going and what your next steps are in life, so you can get unstuck and start living purposefully today
- build a life centered around your purpose, focusing on what matters most to you
- get encouragement and advice from someone who's been there and lived through it, someone who knows what you're going through and can relate to your struggles
- get all the advice, encouragement, and the information you need-- all in one place, so you can do it faster and more effectively than if you went at it on your own!
Follow each of the modules in this course, and you’ll have everything you need to live a full, purposeful life starting today!
Who Discovering and Living Your Purpose was created for:
- young women (loosely defined: high school, college, recent graduates, and women who consider themselves to be young)
- women in a "transitional" stage of life, or are feeling unsettled or stuck in their current circumstances
- women looking for some guidance to help them figure out what to do with their lives, live up to their potential, and live lives that make a difference
Who Discovering and Living Your Purpose wasn't created for:
- strong, confident boss babes who already know what their purpose is and are living it (you go, girl!)
- women who want to figure it all out on their own
- women who aren't interested in living a fulfilling life of purpose
I'm Jessie, and I'm a Simplicity Strategist, empowering and encouraging busy women to create lives and homes they LOVE by designing them with joy, simplicity, and intention so they can have the FREEDOM and FLEXIBILITY they crave! I believe we were all created for a purpose, and that purpose should fuel our actions and decisions in our personal lives and in our work!
I’m all about doing more of what you love, investing in what matters most to you, serving others with your gifts and skills, leveraging systems and routines to simplify your work, home, and life, and doing everything possible to reduce your stress and increase your joy along the way!
I provide tools and trainings to help women through mindset blocks, goal setting, decluttering, organizing, time management, productivity, meal planning, and using their unique blend of skills and personality to serve others!
You can read more about me here.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
A Letter from Jessie
Your Personal Purpose Guide
Are you feeling a little lost trying to figure out how to live a fulfilling life? I have felt that pain, and I'm sorry that you're struggling right now.
I've been in that boat. I had a really difficult time transitioning to life after graduation. It seemed like I was thrown out on my own, and everyone expected me to know how to fly, but I had absolutely no idea what I was doing.
That first summer and fall after graduation was one of the hardest seasons of my life. I was so lost! I had no job, no schedule, no community or support system, and very little to do with my time.
I wanted so desperately to not just find a job, but to figure out how I wanted to spend my life-- I wanted it to be more than just a nine-to-five thing for me. I wanted a purposeful life.
After several long conversations with a good friend, an invitation to participate in the launch of a start-up church, and reading a number of good books that provoked some serious introspection, I began my own journey toward living a purposeful life. It was an eye-opener.
Those things proved to me that I could create a lifestyle in which I lived for more than just going to work where I sit at a desk inputting data every day, coming home, making dinner, doing the dishes, taking care of household tasks, going to sleep, and getting up the next day to do it all over again. I could have more. I could be more.
Since then, I have been working to integrate my passions, skills, and gifts into my everyday life, pursuing the things that are most important to me, and learning how to live more purposefully and intentionally along the way.
I created this course because I believe in it, and I believe in you. I know you were made for more than just surviving life-- you were made with great purpose in mind, and I want to help you figure out what that is!
Understanding your purpose is so vital to living wholeheartedly!
If you want to do meaningful work, you have to understand how your purpose manifests itself in a working environment.
If you want to live without regretting how you've spent all your time, you need to know your purpose and how to live your life based on what you value most.
If you hope to make an impact on the world around you, you need to understand how your purpose, skills, and gifts can best be put to use to make a difference.
And if you want to discover and live out your purpose, you need to enroll in the course before enrollment closes. I really do believe in the course, and I know you're going to get a lot out of it!
See you inside the course!